The first seven co-ops to participate include: Cullman Electric Cooperative in Alabama; Utilities District of Western Indiana REMC, Parke Country REMC and South Central REMC in Indiana; Midwest Energy Cooperative in Michigan; and BARC Electric Cooperative and Central Virginia Electric Cooperative in Virginia.
What does CVEC stand for?
CVEC stands for Central Virginia Electric Cooperative (Colleen, VA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CVEC
We have 10 other meanings of CVEC in our Acronym Attic
- Countering Violent Extremism (various locations)
- Curriculum Vitae Europeo (Italian: European Curriculum Vitae)
- Customer Value Element
- Escort Carrier (US Navy vessel)
- Cajon Valley Educational Association
- Cedar Valley Entertainment Authority (Cedar Valley, IA)
- Civic and Voter Education Association (various locations)
- Copper Valley Electric Association
- Cisplatin, Velban, Etoposide, Bleomycin (oncology)
- Central Valley Electric Cooperative (New Mexico)
- Chester Vintage Enthusiasts Club (automobile club; est. 1959; Chester, England, UK)
- Connecticut Valley Electric Company (now Public Service of New Hampshire)
- Constant Velocity Expansion Chamber (type of tuned pipe)
- Coronary Venular Endothelial Cell (biology)
- Chemical Valley Emergency Coordinating Organization (Canada)
- Combat Vehicle Electric Drive
- Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Division (various locations)
- Common Veterinary Entry Document (Association of Port Health Authorities)
- Central Vermont Economic Development Corporation
- Champlain Valley Educator Development Center (Vermont)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PKZIP's integration with Outlook and other ease-of-use features make it much easier and automatic for our users to compress email attachments, yielding tremendous IT savings, including reductions in bandwidth, email server storage costs, and improved user productivity," said Timur Snoke, Network Communications Manager, Central Virginia Electric Cooperative.