HYDERABAD, December 01, 2010 (Balochistan Times): A team of experts from Central Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory diagnosed camels in Thar and Badin districts with symptoms of pneumonia disease.
What does CVDL stand for?
CVDL stands for Central Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CVDL
- Coachella Valley Desert Camera Club (Palm Desert, CA)
- Cold Vacuum Drying Facility (Department of Energy; Richland Operations Office; Richland, WA)
- Class Version Derivation Graph (databases)
- Creative Voice Development Group, LLC
- Center for Visual and Decision Informatics (various schools)
- Certificado de Validación de Datos de Importadores (Argentina)
- Certificate in Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging (UK)
- Crime Victims with Disabilities Initiative (California)
- Centurion Van Die Jaar (Dutch: Centurion of the Year)
- Commissaris Van De Koningin
- Chronic Venous Disorders of the Leg (pharmacology)
- Congreso Veterinario de Leon (Spanish: Leon Veterinary Congress; Mexico)
- Connecticut Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory (University of Connecticut)
- Continuous Variable Delay Line
- CyberSoft Virus Description Language
- California Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory System
- Cellular Voice & Data Module
- Color Visual Difference Model
- Commissariaat voor de Media (Dutch: Commissioner for the Media; Netherlands)
- Central Valley Digital Network