On August 7, 2003 the Medical Aspects of Earthquake Response Workshop was co-sponsored by CCEP and the Central United States Earthquake Consortium (CUSEC).
What does CUSEC stand for?
CUSEC stands for Central United States Earthquake Consortium
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CUSEC
We have 2 other meanings of CUSEC in our Acronym Attic
- Coronado Unified School District (California)
- Cupertino Union School District (California)
- Community Unit School District #300 (Carpentersville, IL)
- Community Unit School District #5 (Sterling, IL)
- Center on the United States and Europe (Brookings Institution; Washington, DC)
- Certified Unicenter Specialist Engineer
- Cisco Unity System Engineer (certification)
- Computer User Self-Efficacy Scale (educational technology)
- Canadian Undergraduate Software Engineering Conference (now Canadian University Software Engineering Conference)
- Canadian University Software Engineering Conference (formerly Canadian Undergraduate Software Engineering Conference; est. 2002; Canada)
- Cubic Foot per Second
- Certified United States Export Compliance Officer
- Central Utah Science and Engineering Fair (Brigham Young University, Utah; grades 5-12)
- China-United States Exchange Foundation (Hong Kong)
- China-US Exchange Foundation
- Canadian Unified Student Environmental Network
- Credit Union for South East Northumberland (UK)
- Center for Unified Sustainable Energy Promotion (Missouri)
- College and Undergraduate Students' Exchange Program (Canada)
- Center for Urban Science Education Reform (New York City, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
insurance industry wouldn't survive," says James Wilkinson, mitigation specialist at the Central United States Earthquake Consortium (CUSEC) in Memphis, Tenn.