The new lanes will not treat carpoolers differently because such policies are difficult to enforce and could hurt the project's financial security, said Steve Pustelnyk, a spokesman for the Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority.
What does CTRMA stand for?
CTRMA stands for Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority (toll road administrator)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Conspiracy Theory Research List (mailing list)
- Rib Lake Telephone Company
- Club That Really Likes Anime
- Casino Theatre Restoration and Management, Inc. (est. 1992; Vandergrift, PA)
- Committee on Tariff and Related Matters (Philippines)
- Commodity Trading and Risk Management
- Composites Technology Research Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Critical Test Result Management (systems to ensure closed-loop communication of critical patient findings)
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center (Carson City, NV)
- Christ the Rock Metro Church (Memphis, TN)
- Center for Terrorism Risk Management Policy (Rand Corporation; Arlington, VA)
- Cordless Telephone Range Measurement Performance
- Can't Talk Right Now
- Carta Tecnica Regionale Numerica (Italian: Regional Technical Paper Numerical Scale; cartography)
- Central of Tennessee Railway and Navigtion Company
- Certified Transport Registered Nurse
- Change That's Right Now, Inc (New York, NY phobia clinic)