Post Office site at 45th Street and is one of the newest buildings in the Grand Central Terminal area.
What does CTA stand for?
CTA stands for Central Terminal Area (LaGuardia Airport)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of CTA
We have 616 other meanings of CTA in our Acronym Attic
- Catamount Trail Association (Burlington, VT)
- Catania, Sicily, Italy - Fontanarossa (Airport Code)
- CDS (Combat Direction System) Track Association
- Cellulose Triacetate (membrane used for reverse osmosis)
- Center for Technology Assessment
- Center for Total Access (Fort Gordon, GA)
- Center for Transportation Analysis
- Center Frequency Tone
- Center Test Authority
- Central de los Trabajadores Argentinos (Confederation of Argentine Workers)
- Central Tibetan Administration
- Central TMDE Activity
- Central Trading Agency (various locations)
- Central Training Academy (security training institution)
- Centrale de Traitement d'Air (French: Air Handling Unit)
- Centre de Technologie Avancée (French: Advanced Technology Center)
- Centre de Traitement de l'Alerte (French: Alert Treatment Center)
- Centre Technique de Coopération Agricole et Rurale (French)
- Centre Technique de l'Aluminium (French: Aluminium Technical Center)
- Centro Técnico Aerospacial (Airspace Technical Center - São José dos Campos, Brazil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Jun 30, 2006 Los Angeles In a pilot program just started at LAX, the airport has introduced valet parking in the central terminal area.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2006 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Los Angeles International Airport has said that it is launching valet parking service in the Central Terminal Area from 10 May.
5 million development, jointly funded by National Express and the British Airports Authority, will combine the existing public transport facilities in the central terminal area serving the airport.