The Central Statistical Organisation of India, the government body responsible for national accounts data, publishes GDP by expenditure and sector output.
What does CSO stand for?
CSO stands for Central Statistical Organisation (Delhi, India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CSO
We have 442 other meanings of CSO in our Acronym Attic
- Caretaker Site Office (US Navy)
- Catholic Students Organization
- Catholics Speak Out
- Center for Special Operations (USSO COM)
- Center for Student Opportunity (Bethesda, MD)
- Central Seismological Observatory (India)
- Central Selling Organization (diamond industry)
- Central Services Office(Montana)
- Central Services Organization
- Central Statistical Office (UK Government Office)
- Central Statistics Office (Ireland)
- Central Support Office (various companies)
- Centralized Sellers Office
- Centre de Sociologie des Organisations
- Centre Social Okupat
- Centre Subaquatique Orléanais (French diving club)
- Certified Specialist in Oncology Nutrition
- Ceská Spolecnost Ornitologická (Czech: Czech Society for Ornithology)
- Chandler Symphony Orchestra (Chandler, AZ)
- Charleston Symphony Orchestra (Charleston, SC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6 per cent in December compared with the same month of the previous year, according to figures released by the Central Statistical Organisation ( CSO) on Tuesday.
2 per cent in 2011-12, according to estimates released by Central Statistical Organisation (CSO) on Thursday.
8 per cent, data from the Central Statistical Organisation showed.
Figures from India's Central Statistical Organisation released on Tuesday, also revealed an increase of 2.