DGs/DDGs of central statistical office, national sample survey office, programme implementation wing of the ministry of statistics and programme implementation and national statistical commission) and special invitees from ministry of housing and urban poverty alleviation, m/o urban development, 13th finance commission and IBM.
What does CSO stand for?
CSO stands for Central Statistical Office (UK Government Office)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CSO
We have 442 other meanings of CSO in our Acronym Attic
- Car-Seal Open (valve condition)
- Caretaker Site Office (US Navy)
- Catholic Students Organization
- Catholics Speak Out
- Center for Special Operations (USSO COM)
- Center for Student Opportunity (Bethesda, MD)
- Central Seismological Observatory (India)
- Central Selling Organization (diamond industry)
- Central Services Office(Montana)
- Central Services Organization
- Central Statistical Organisation (Delhi, India)
- Central Statistics Office (Ireland)
- Central Support Office (various companies)
- Centralized Sellers Office
- Centre de Sociologie des Organisations
- Centre Social Okupat
- Centre Subaquatique Orléanais (French diving club)
- Certified Specialist in Oncology Nutrition
- Ceská Spolecnost Ornitologická (Czech: Czech Society for Ornithology)
- Chandler Symphony Orchestra (Chandler, AZ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 percent in the previous quarter, according to the data released by the Central Statistical Office.
3 per cent year-on-year in the last quarter of 2011, dpa cited the Central Statistical Office as saying on Thursday.
5 per cent yesterday, the most in three weeks, as the Central Statistical Office said factory output shrank 5.
According to the government's central statistical office GUS, sales in industry this past July were 1.
2 million calculated by the Central Statistical Office on basic goods subject to price regulation and price increases approved by state National Prices and Incomes Commission.