Among these organizations were the Federacion Nacional de Cooperativas (FNC) and the Central Sandinista de Trabajadores (CST).
What does CST stand for?
CST stands for Central Sandinista de Trabajadores (Spanish: Sandinista Workers Central, Nicaragua)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CST
We have 569 other meanings of CST in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Society for Transplantation
- Canadian Society of Telehealtlh
- Care Standards Tribunal (UK)
- Casualty Support Team (Canada)
- Catholic Social Teaching
- Cell Saver Technician
- Center for Science and Technology
- Center for Small Towns (Minnesota)
- Central Sales Tax
- Central Services Team
- Central Standard Time (GMT-0600)
- Centre de la Sécurité des Télécommunications (Canadian Communications Security Establishment)
- Centre for Sustainable Transportation (Canada)
- Centre for the Study of the Text (Institution of the Baha'i Faith)
- Centre Spatiale de Toulouse (French)
- Cercle Sportif Trelou (French sports club)
- Certification for Sustainable Tourism (various locations)
- Certified Scrum Trainer (business methods)
- Certified Security Trainer
Samples in periodicals archive:
In February, IMF representative in Nicaragua Joaquin Harnack held a meeting with the Central Sandinista de Trabajadores (CST) to stimulate dialogue on the impending legislation.