The study was compiled by a team of researchers from the Meteorological Research Institute of the Japan Meteorological Agency and the Central Research Institute of Electric Power Industry.
What does CRIEPI stand for?
CRIEPI stands for Central Research Institute of Electric Power Industry
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Centre for Regional Innovation and Enterprise (Australia)
- Centre for Research in Institutional Economics (University of Hertfordshire; UK)
- Centre Régional d'Initiation a l'Environnement (French: Regional Center for Environmental Initiation; Belgium)
- Comisión Regional de Interconexión Eléctrica (Spanish: Regional Electric Interconnection Commission; Guatemala)
- Congenital Reticular Ichthyosiform Erythroderma
- Cosmic Ray Isotope Experiment
- Council-certified Residential Indoor Environmentalist (American Council for Accredited Certification)
- Centro Ricerche Istituto Europeo di Design (Italian: Research Center European Institute of Design)
- Conference on Research Innovations in Early Intervention
- Centre de Recherche et d'Information sur les Études et les Professions (French: Central Research and Information Studies and Professions; Belgium)
- Comprehensive Resource Inventory and Evaluation System (Michigan State University)
- Cargo Routing Information File
- Center for Research in International Finance
- Chemistry Research Instrumentation and Facilities
- Cis-Regulatory Input Function (genetics)
- Commercial Reserve Imagery Fleet
- Conseil Représentatif des Institutions Juives de France
- Cryogenics Research and Integration Facility
- Cologne Research - Institute of Fortification Architecture
- Central Research Institute for Field Crops (Turkey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
18 Kyodo The Central Research Institute of Electric Power Industry said Tuesday it expects Japan's gross domestic product (GDP) to fall 0.