Venkateswarlu, director of the Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture, said.
What does CRIDA stand for?
CRIDA stands for Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRIDA
We have 1 other meaning of CRIDA in our Acronym Attic
- Centre de Recherche et d'Information pour le Développement (French: Research Center and Information for Development)
- Centre de Recherche Informatique et Droit (French: Research Center for Information and Law; Belgium)
- Cherenkov Ring Imaging Detector (physics)
- Colorado Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (Lakewood, CO)
- Committee to Reduce Infection Deaths
- Connecticut Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (Danielson, CT)
- Content Reference Identifier
- Cost Reduction Idea Database (Ford)
- Court Reporting Institute of Dallas (Dallas, TX)
- Customer Registration Identification (USPS)
- Centre de recherche et d'information sur la démocratie et l'autonomie
- Centro de Referencia Investigación Desarrollo e Innovación ATM
- Critical Research in Digital Architecture
- Centre for Research in Distance and Adult Learning
- Conference on Research in Distance and Adult Learning in Asia
- Centre de Recherches Interdisciplinaires en Droit de l’Environnement, de l’Aménagement et de l’Urbanisme (French)
- Centre Rennais d'Information pour Le Développement et la Solidarité entre les Peuples (French: Rennais Information Center for Development and Solidarity between Peoples)
- Caribbean Rice Industry Development Network
- Child Rights Information and Documentation Centre (est. 2003; Malawi)
- Centre for Regional Innovation and Enterprise (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Trouble started as soon as the minister reached the site of the public consultations jointly organised by the government of India and the Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture (Crida).
Wilkzec) system was conducted during 1998-05 on SAT Alfisols (Typic Haplustalf) at the Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture, Hyderabad.