What does CRFHCA stand for?
CRFHCA stands for Central Region Federal Health Care Alliance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Columbia River Fisheries Development Program (Oregon)
- Cancer-Related Fatigue Distress Scale
- Cryogenic Receiver Front-End
- Colorado River Fall Festival (Masonic gathering)
- Coral Reef Fin Fish Fishery (Australia)
- Curio & Relic Federal Firearms License (collectors license)
- Council for the Regulation of Freight Forwarding in Nigeria (est. 2007)
- California Rare Fruit Growers, Inc.
- Chronic Renal Failure Gene
- College Roomies from Hell (webcomic)
- Canadian Runway Friction Index (Transport Canada)
- Coordinating Committee for the Refoundation of the Fourth International (Trotskyist organization)
- Corticotropin Releasing Factor Immunoactivity
- Canadian Radio Frequency Identification
- Crandell-Rees Feline Kidney Cell
- Canterbury Rugby Football League (New Zealand)
- Coastal Recreational Fishing License (North Carolina)
- Cross Roads Football League (Indiana and Ohio)
- Caribbean Network of Fisher Folk Organisations
- Caribbean Regional Fisheries Mechanism (est. 2003)