95 Hardcover DA125 Luk is a social geographer who studied at Oxford and currently works at the Central Policy Unit of the Hong Kong SAR government.
What does CPU stand for?
CPU stands for Central Policy Unit
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CPU
We have 210 other meanings of CPU in our Acronym Attic
- Copyright Protection Technical Working Group
- Committee on Physics in Two Year Colleges (American Association of Physics Teachers)
- California Pacific University
- California Polytechnic University (aka Cal Poly)
- Call Pick Up (PABX phone systems)
- Caption Projection Unit
- Carnet de Prélèvement Universel (French: Universal Book Collection)
- Cash Pick Up
- Central Philippine University
- Central Processing Unit (part of a computer system)
- Certified Postal Unit
- Certified Practice in Usability (trademark of Human Factors International)
- Chemical Protection Unit
- Chemical Protective Undergarments
- Chest-Pain Observation Unit
- Claims Processing Unit (various organizations)
- Clinical Pharmacokinetic Unit
- Collective Protection Unit
- Columbia Pacific University
Samples in periodicals archive:
PLAID Cymru is to set up a central policy unit to prepare a "radical" programme for government in the Welsh Assembly.
But special advisers at Holyrood will be in a central policy unit, of which Rafferty has been given charge, in a bid to stop turf wars between Ministers.