Jude College in Manila; Edina, 20, is a fourth year political science student at University of the Philippines a" Visayas and Dean, 20, is in first year of civil engineering at Central Philippine University in Iloilo.
What does CPU stand for?
CPU stands for Central Philippine University
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPU
We have 210 other meanings of CPU in our Acronym Attic
- Copy Protection Technical Working Group (IBM, Philips, et al)
- Copyright Protection Technical Working Group
- Committee on Physics in Two Year Colleges (American Association of Physics Teachers)
- California Pacific University
- California Polytechnic University (aka Cal Poly)
- Call Pick Up (PABX phone systems)
- Caption Projection Unit
- Carnet de Prélèvement Universel (French: Universal Book Collection)
- Cash Pick Up
- Central Policy Unit
- Central Processing Unit (part of a computer system)
- Certified Postal Unit
- Certified Practice in Usability (trademark of Human Factors International)
- Chemical Protection Unit
- Chemical Protective Undergarments
- Chest-Pain Observation Unit
- Claims Processing Unit (various organizations)
- Clinical Pharmacokinetic Unit
- Collective Protection Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Former AMAA President Noel Nequin, MD, is proud to share an image of the Lifestyle Learning Center at Central Philippine University (CPU), where he spent his formative years and his parents taught for over 40 years.
In December 1969, the ABFMS properties at Central Philippine University (an educational institution founded by American Baptist missionaries in 1905) were formally turned over to Filipino Baptist stewardship, (7) which began a process culminating in May 1974 with the complete turn-over of all missions properties to the Filipino Baptists.