Though Hathaway had enough potential as a dancer to study on scholarship at North Carolina School of the Arts, Pacific Northwest Ballet School and Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet, and to perform with the Dance Theatre of Harlem Ensemble, he had to accept that he'd never achieve his dream of dancing principal roles.
What does CPYB stand for?
CPYB stands for Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet (Carlisle, PA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPYB
We have 1 other meaning of CPYB in our Acronym Attic
- Club Pongiste Yvetotais (French: Yvetot Table Tennis Club; Yvetot, France)
- Committed Partners for Youth (Eugene, OR)
- Communist Party of Yugoslavia
- Community Partnership for Youth (Monterey, CA)
- Compare with Y (6502 processor instruction)
- Comptoir Papeterie Yvelines (French: Yvelines Desk Stationery; Yvelines, France)
- Crystal Palace Yarns (Richmond, CA)
- Cascade Presbytery Youth Assembly (Presbytery of the Cascades yearly event)
- Central Perkiomen Youth Association
- Certified Professional Yacht Broker
- California Police Youth Charities (est. 2002)
- Cedar Point Yacht Club
- Cottage Park Yacht Club (Winthrop, MA)
- Cumberland Presbyterian Youth Conference (Tennessee)
- Coral Park Young Democrats (Miami, FL; high school political group)
- City of Peterborough Youth Ensemble (Peterborough, UK)
- Committee for the Promotion of Youth Exchange Projects (Berlin, Germany)
- Connecticut Partners for Youth Entrepreneurship
- Champlin Park Youth Hockey Association (Champlin and Brooklyn Park, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He started ballet lessons with Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet at 6, and in 1996 received the Rudolf Nureyev Scholarship to study at the School of American Ballet.
of Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet, where the ballet premiered), the production is based on Washington Irving's spooky tale of Ichabod Crane and the Headless Horseman.
Training at Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet under teachers such as Marcia Dale Weary put Manning on track for the School of American Ballet.
of Theatre and Dance: Dance Minor Lewisburg, PA 17837; (570) 577-1235 CENTRAL PENNSYLVANIA YOUTH BALLET 5 North Orange Street, Suite #3 Carlisle, PA 17013 (717) 245-1190; www.
Guest faculty for this year's event included Marcia Dale Weary, teacher and founder of the Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet (see "Setting a High Barre," July 2005), and William DeGregory, former principal of Pennsylvania Ballet and now artistic director of PAB II.