What does COCIE stand for?
COCIE stands for Central Ohio Commercial Information Exchange (commercial property database)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Committee on Courses of Instruction
- Committee on Culture and Information
- Compander Combiner Interface
- Continuity-of-Care Index
- Creative Organizational Climate Inventory
- Camp Oven Cooking in Australia
- Central Oregon Community Investment Board
- Committee of Communications Industry Development (Taiwan)
- Conference on Computing in the Disciplines
- Coordinating Center for Infectious Diseases (US CDC)
- Church of Christ in Nigeria
- European Coordination Committee of the Radiological Electromedical and Healthcare IT Industry
- Cabinet Oversight Committee on Internal Security (Philippines)
- Coalition of Carers in Scotland (UK)
- Coordinamento delle Organizzazioni Non Governative per la Cooperazione Internazionale Allo Sviluppo
- Current Opinion in Colloid and Interface Science (journal)
- Council on Clinical Information Technology (formerly Steering Committee on Clinical Information Technology)
- Council of Her Majesty's Circuit Judges (UK)
- Chevron Overseas Congo Ltd.
- Coalition for Constitutional Liberties (Washington, DC)