Charley was created by animator Richard Taylor - he'd been working on the children's TV show Crystal Tips and Alistair when the Central Office of Information (COI) asked for some films warning children about domestic dangers.
What does COI stand for?
COI stands for Central Office of Information
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of COI
We have 147 other meanings of COI in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian-Off Highway Vehicle Distributors Council (Markham, Ontario, Canada)
- Colorado Off Highway Vehicle Coalition
- Canadian Outcomes Institute
- Cardiac Output Index
- Career Orientation Inventory
- Cause of Insanity (band)
- Causes of Infection
- Center for Open Innovation (University of California, Berkeley)
- Center of Interest (photography)
- Centers of Influence
- Centre for Organisation and Innovation (Economic and Social Research Council; UK)
- Certificate of Identicality
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Inspection
- Certificate of Installation
- Certificate of Insurance (insurance)
- Certificate of Irradiation (sterility validation process)
- Certified Online Instructor
- Chain of Information
- Chemicals of Interest (US DHS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He appeared in 1946 Central Office of Information film, Children On Trial, about reform schools.
Head of the Central Office of Information and Research at the Union, Farid Milish, said that this sit-in, taking place in eight provinces at least ,includes several journalists from the union, who consider that the AL decision is an indication of its bankruptcy in encountering the Syrian media that has divulged the fabrications of the misleading media.
He did his national service when he was 17 or 18, and ended up working at the Central Office of Information.
Taking "stronger control" of marketing spend at the Central Office of Information has saved pounds 400m.
StreamUK's clients in 2011 so far include; World Economic Forum, Keep Britain Tidy, The British Council, EFSA and The Central Office of Information as well as several FTSE listed businesses.
A rigid structure for measuring how much each website costs was set up, and a new report from the Central Office of Information is the first to reveal the numbers.
The announcement came as the Central Office of Information published a report into 46 of some of the biggest Government websites which alone cost Au126 million last year.