Central neuraxial blockade is a commonly performed anaesthetic technique (1).
What does CNB stand for?
CNB stands for Central Neuraxial Blockade (anesthesia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CNB
We have 75 other meanings of CNB in our Acronym Attic
- Civilian Navigation
- Community Newspaper Association of Victoria (Beaconsfield Upper, Victoria, Australia)
- Combined Naval Forces
- Caisse Nationale d'Assurance Vieillesse des Professions Libérales (French: National Old-Age Insurance Fund of the Liberal Professions)
- Chief of Naval Reserve
- Certificaat Nederlands als Vreemde Taal (Certificate in Dutch as a Foreign Language)
- Caisse Nationale d'Assurance Vieillesse des Travailleurs Salariés (French: National Old-Age Insurance Fund for Salaried Workers)
- Carrier Network Business (3Com)
- Cayman National Bank
- Central Narcotics Bureau, Singapore
- Centre National des Biologistes
- Centre Nautique de Bourgogne (French sailing center)
- Centro Nacional de Biotecnologia (Spanish: Center for Biotechnology; Madrid, Spain)
- Cercle des Naturalistes de Belgique (French: Belgium Naturalists Circle; Belgium)
- Cercle Nautique des Bordes (French diving club)
- Ceska Narodni Banka (Czech: Czech National Bank)
- Charmaine Neville Band (New Orleans, LA)
- Chemical, Nuclear, Biological (weapons)
- Chevron Notch Beam
Samples in periodicals archive:
Severe neurological complications after central neuraxial blockades in Sweden 1990-1999.
Avoiding the physiological sympathectomy associated with central neuraxial blockade minimises the haemodynamic fluctuations associated with such blocks.