Inmates were moved to the South Mississippi Correctional Institution (SMCI) in Leakesville and the Central Mississippi Correctional Facility in Pearl.
What does CMCF stand for?
CMCF stands for Central Mississippi Correctional Facility (Pearl, MS)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CMCF
We have 6 other meanings of CMCF in our Acronym Attic
- Costa Mesa City Employees Association (California)
- Company Member Council Executive Committee (American National Standards Institute; Washington, DC)
- Credit Mutuel Centre Est Europe (Strasbourg, France)
- Canadian Mechanical Contracting Education Foundation (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Macromolecular Crystallography Facility (est. 1999; Canada)
- Canberra Multicultural Community Forum (est. 2006; Australia)
- CARICOM (Caribbean Community and Common Market) Multilateral Clearing Facility (est. 1977)
- Central Maintenance Computing Function
- Central Maryland Correctional Facility (Towson, MD)
- Central Minnesota Community Foundation (est. 1985; St. Cloud, MN)
- Colorado Mountain Club Foundation (est. 1973)
- Communications and Multimedia Content Forum of Malaysia
- Complete Hydatidiform Mole and Coexistent Fetus
- Canadian Military Colleges Faculty Association
- Capital Markets Consultative Group
- Center for Maternal and Child Health (Maryland Family Health Administration)
- Certified Master Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Chittagong Medical College and Hospital (Bangladesh)
- Christian Medical College and Hospital
- Coimbatore Medical College Hospital (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Methods Because maximum-security inmates are not allowed to participate in conjugal visits in Mississippi, participation in the study was requested from minimum-and medium-security inmates at the Central Mississippi Correctional Facility (a female prison in Pearl) and Mississippi State Penitentiary (a male prison in Parchman).
They were sent to the Central Mississippi Correctional Facility in Pearl and the South Mississippi Correctional Institution in Leakesville, where they were housed in such places as the gymnasium and visitation areas.