When the Central Massachusetts Regional Library System decided it was time to get a computer for every library in the state in about 1984, "We got an IBM with a hard drive and 4.
What does CMRLS stand for?
CMRLS stands for Central Massachusetts Regional Library System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMRLS
We have 2 other meanings of CMRLS in our Acronym Attic
- Central Mining Research Institute (Jharkhand, India)
- Certified Medical Representatives Institute (Roanoke, VA; est. 1966)
- Children's Medical Research Institute (Australia)
- Command Maintenance Readiness Inspection
- Congregatio Mariae Reginae Immaculatae (Latin: Congregation of Mary Immaculate Queen)
- Congregation of Mary Immaculate Queen (Roman Catholic religious order)
- CMR (Chikka Muniappa Redddy) Institute of Technology (India)
- Child.Maltreatment.Research.L (listserve)
- Counter-Mobile Rocket Launcher (ACTD)
- California Mediterranean Research Learning Center (US Department of the Interior)
- Central Mississippi Regional Library System (Brandon, MS)
- Certified Medical Revenue Manager (Medical Revenue Management Association of America certification)
- Canadian Marine Response Management Corporation
- Critical Mass Radio Network
- Chromosomally-Mediated Resistant Neisseria Gonorrhoeae
- Canadian Mud Racing Organization
- Centre Muntanyenc i de Recerques Olesa
- Certified Medical Review Officer
- Certified Municipal Revenue Officer
- Commissie voor de Modernisering van de Rechterlijke Orde (Dutch: Commission for the Modernisation of the Judiciary; Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The real strength of the public library is that it's an open forum for ideas, where every idea has equal viability and the opportunity to be read about, and learned about, and heard," Carolyn Noah of the Central Massachusetts Regional Library System said on a Boston radio show last year.
Ambrosino, youth services consultant for the Central Massachusetts Regional Library System.
Among the grants awarded by Verizon in 2006 were: $10,000 to the Central Massachusetts Regional Library System to support English as a second language and other literacy activities in libraries in Northboro, Holden, Fitchburg and Boylston; $25,000 to Massachusetts Easter Seals in Worcester to expand its employment outreach and education by integrating assistive technologies with educational curriculum and job training programs helping people with disabilities; $7,000 to Battered Women's Resources Inc.