Adrian Whitfield QC, for the Central Manchester Healthcare Trust, said: "The surgeon thinks it may be that Mary is drawing nutrition from Jodie and growing at her expense.
What does CMHT stand for?
CMHT stands for Central Manchester Healthcare Trust (Manchester, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMHT
We have 3 other meanings of CMHT in our Acronym Attic
- Community Mental Health and Substance Abuse (various states)
- Community Mental Health Services Act (various states)
- Community Mental Health Services Block Grant Program (US Department of Health and Human Services)
- Centre for Mental Health Service Development (UK)
- Centre for Medical and Health Sciences Education (Australia)
- Continuous Medicare History Sample File
- Center Mounted High Stop Light (automotive engineering)
- Claude Moore Health Sciences Library
- Community Mental Health Service Programs
- Center for Mental Health Services Research (St. Louis, MO)
- Certified Mental Health Technician
- Club Maritime de Hendaye Txingudi (French maritime club)
- Cohen Milstein Sellers & Toll PLLC (law firm)
- Community Mental Health Team (UK National Health Service)
- Consequence Management Home Team (US DoD)
- CSIRO (Commonwealth Science and Industrial Research Organisation) Molecular and Health Technologies (Australia)
- Community Mental Health Team Effectiveness Questionnaire
- Caudal Medial Hyperstriatum Ventrale (neuroscience)
- Community Mental Health Volunteers (South Korea)
- Central Maine Heart and Vascular Institute (Lewiston, ME)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There was a dramatic development yesterday when Mr Adrian Whitfield QC, appearing for Central Manchester Healthcare Trust and the doctors, told a hushed court Jodie was not growing as the surgeon treating her would expect, while Mary - given no hope of survival - was 'growing normally'.