Muscat: The Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (Scada) Centre, affiliated with the Public Authority for Electricity and Water (PAEW), which seeks to bring in a central management system for water distribution and transport network, was opened yesterday under the patronage of Darwish bin Ismail Al Balushi, Minister Responsible for Financial Affairs, in the presence of the PAEW chairman.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Central Management System (various companies)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Molecular Science (various locations)
- Center for Multidisciplinary Studies (various universities)
- Center for Multimodal Solutions (University of Florida)
- Center for Multireligious Studies (University of Aarhus, Denmark)
- Center-of-Mass System (physics)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (formerly HCFA)
- Centimeters per Second (measurement)
- Central Maintenance System
- Central Management Server (various companies)
- Central Management Services (Illinois)
- Central Material Service
- Central Medical Stores
- Central Message System
- Central Middle School
- Central Monitoring Service
- Central Monitoring Station (various companies)
- Centralized Maintenance System (FAA)
- Centralized Multi-Layer Scheduler
- Centre de Médecine du Sport (French: Sports Medicine Center; various locations)
- Centre de Météorologie Spatiale (French: Meteorological Spatial Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
8 with various enhanced business and home applications, and displayed the new VioStor NVR VS-x100 Pro+ series and powerful surveillance Central Management System , the CMS-2000.
The report reads: "All new street lighting installations in Kirklees will be connected to a compatible central management system which will allow remote monitoring of equipment, and will allow faulty equipment to be identified, reducing the dependency on night time patrols to identify faulty equipment.
LG Electronics, a leading provider of business solutions, has announced a wide range of new and advanced security products that combine to provide a powerful central management system at the 12th China Public Security Expo (CPSE).
The firm will also develop a central management system that interacts with the RTA system, which assists with disseminating fare-setting rules, monitors customer data, manages restrictive lists and security keys, and distributes revenues.
The system will provide CapNet with an integrated communications capability for all four of its locations managed through a central management system that will allow CapNet the opportunity to expand to additional locations in future without significant additional infrastructure costs.