amp;#8221; The panelists will be public and private sector diversity or procurement officials, such as: * Frieda Curry, Director of the Illinois Procurement Technical Assistance Center, Women's Business Development Center * Carlos Gutierrez, Outreach Manager, Illinois Department of Central Management Services - Business Enterprise Program * E.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Central Management Services (Illinois)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Millennial Studies (Boston University; Boston, MA)
- Center for Molecular Science (various locations)
- Center for Multidisciplinary Studies (various universities)
- Center for Multimodal Solutions (University of Florida)
- Center for Multireligious Studies (University of Aarhus, Denmark)
- Center-of-Mass System (physics)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (formerly HCFA)
- Centimeters per Second (measurement)
- Central Maintenance System
- Central Management Server (various companies)
- Central Management System (various companies)
- Central Material Service
- Central Medical Stores
- Central Message System
- Central Middle School
- Central Monitoring Service
- Central Monitoring Station (various companies)
- Centralized Maintenance System (FAA)
- Centralized Multi-Layer Scheduler
- Centre de Médecine du Sport (French: Sports Medicine Center; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS) is a new standard which provides central management services to authentication servers.
Central management services, central contract negotiation, management oversight, and central accounting is provided at AMI headquarters in Tampa, Fla.