At the Central Maine Morning Sentinel in Waterville, union workers have instituted a byline strike to highlight the fact that they have been working without a contract since January 2006 and haven't received a raise since January 2005.
What does CMMS stand for?
CMMS stands for Central Maine Morning Sentinel
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMMS
We have 60 other meanings of CMMS in our Acronym Attic
- Common-Mode Rejection Ratio (electronics)
- Computer Music Modeling and Retrieval (symposium)
- Confirmed and Made a Matter of Record
- Core Model Minimum Requirement (US Marine Corps)
- Chinese Medicinal Material Research Centre (Hong Kong)
- Cellular Microcell/Microsystem Requirements Document (communications)
- Cryptic Masons Medical Research Foundation (University of Indiana)
- Command Mode Rejection Ratio
- Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Center for Multilingual Multicultural Studies
- Centre for Mechanics of Micro-Systems
- Comprehensive Military Medical Surveillance
- Computerized Maintenance Management Software
- Computerized Maintenance Management System (aka Computer Maintenance Mangement System)
- Conceptual Model of the Mission Space
- Conference Manuscript Management System (software; International Federation of Automatic Control)
- Corps Materiel Management System
- College of Medicine and Medical Sciences of the Arabian Gulf University (Bahrain)
- Common Material Management System (Ford suppliers)
- Christian Medical Ministry of South Alabama
Samples in periodicals archive:
It happens that these three signal locations of his life in Maine are served by the three Guy Gannett dailies the Portland Press Herald, the Kennebec Journal in Augusta and the Central Maine Morning Sentinel in Waterville.