Allen Ingraham, at Central Maine Medical Center (Center).
What does CMMC stand for?
CMMC stands for Central Maine Medical Center (Lewiston, ME)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMMC
We have 40 other meanings of CMMC in our Acronym Attic
- Cellular, Molecular and Microbial Biology (science curriculum; University of Calgary; Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Chamber Music Monterey Bay (Carmel, CA; est. 1966)
- China Mobile Multimedia Broadcasting (China Satellite Mobile Broadcasting Corp.)
- China Multimedia Mobile Broadcasting (Mobile TV)
- Conditional Min-Max Battery Cost
- Conditional Max-Min Battery Capacity Routing (computer engineering)
- Conditional Min-Max Battery Cost Routing
- Cedarville Milligan Memorial Branch Library (Cedarville, CA)
- Cape May Migratory Bird Refuge (New Jersey)
- Center for Molecular Medicine Cologne (University of Cologne; Germany)
- Central Manchester and Manchester Children's University Hospitals
- Centre de la Méditerranée Moderne et Contemporaine (French historical research center)
- Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corporation
- Chicago Mini Motoring Club (Chicago, IL)
- Colorado Medical Marijuana Code (laws)
- COMSEC Materiel Management Center
- CONUS MILNET Monitoring Center
- Corps Materiel Management Center
- Crédit Mutuel Massif Central (French bank)
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2d--(8/21/2012)-ME CASE FACTS: On April 27, 2008, Paul Levesque underwent aortobifemoral bypass surgery at Central Maine Medical Center (CMMC).
She worked as a Medical Transcriptionist at Central Maine Medical Center for many years.