Among the tools used to gauge consumer reaction are central location tests, preference studies, comparative studies, home placement studies, focus groups and efficacy studies.
What does CLT stand for?
CLT stands for Central Location Test
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CLT
We have 163 other meanings of CLT in our Acronym Attic
- Central Lake Superior Watershed Partnership
- Closed-Loop Service Water System
- Closed Loop Support Extended
- Cairo Local Time (GMT+0200)
- Calculated Landing Time
- Canadian Learning Television
- Casualty Liaison Team (US Army)
- Cellular Logistics Team
- Center for Law and Technology
- Central Limit Theorem (probability theory)
- Centre for Language Technology (various countries)
- Centre for Learning Technologies (various locations)
- Certificate of Land Transfer
- Certified Landscape Technician
- Certified Laser Technician
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist
- Charge Listing
- Charitable Lead Trust
- Charlotte, NC, USA - Charlotte/Douglas International Airport (Airport Code)
- Chesapeake Light Tower (US NOAA)