The name change to Ghaghoo Diamond Mine resulted from numerous consultations with the residents of the Central Kalahari Game Reserve (CKGR) and reflects the Company s ongoing commitment to encouraging community involvement and building strong community relations.
What does CKGR stand for?
CKGR stands for Central Kalahari Game Reserve (Botswana)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Carnegie and Kate Greenaway (awards; UK)
- Cloud Kingdom Games (Boulder, CO)
- Cooperative Key Generation
- Crystal Karma Gate (new age tool)
- Chimi Kar Gostar Asia (established in 2001; Tehran, Iran)
- Cauvery Kalpatharu Grameena Bank
- Central Kansas Gun Club
- Club Kayak Granville-Chausey-Carolles (French kayak club)
- Central Kansas Gas Gathering, LLC (Saxon Oil Company)
- Central Kentucky Ghost Hunters
- Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (China)
- Canandaigua Knights Hockey (Canandaigua, NY)
- Canoë Kayak le Havre (French canoe and kayak club)
- Charity Know How (est. 1991; Charities Aid Foundation; UK)
- Chatham-Kent Hydro (utility company; Canada)
- Cheung Kong Holdings Limited (Hong Kong)
- Chi Kung Healing (Chinese health art)
- Citroën Klub Hrvatske (Croatian automobile club)
- Cortese-Knox-Hertzberg Government Reorganization Act of 2000 (California)
- Colorado Kimchi Hash House Harriers (Colorado Springs, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In my mind, the Americans could have chosen a Bushman from the Central Kalahari Game Reserve in Botswana, the outcome for the Americans as a nation would not be any different.
Botswana president Fes-tus Mogae met Bushmen in an effort to persuade them not to return to their life of hunting and gathering in the Central Kalahari Game Reserve.
This takes a look at the last home of Africa's bushmen as they fight for surv ival in Botswana's Central Kalahari Game Reserve.
As 2002 approaches they have become increasingly concerned for the future of their people following the announcement by the Botswana government that it will stop providing water and medical services within the Central Kalahari game reserve in January.
The researchers observed brown hyenas in the Central Kalahari Game Reserve in Botswana for more than 3,000 hours in the 1970s and 1980s.