The Japan delegation comprised of Yoshiyuki Kasai, Chairman, Central Japan Railway Company (CO-Chair), Yorihiko Kojima, Chairman, Mitsubishi Corporation, Teruaki Masumoto, Executive Advisor, Tokyo Electric Power Company, Kazuo Tsukuda, Chairman Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Tomohiko Taniguchi, Senior Advisor, Central Japan Railway Company.
What does CJRC stand for?
CJRC stands for Central Japan Railway Company
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CJRC
We have 5 other meanings of CJRC in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Justice and Reconciliation (est. 2003; Netherlands)
- Club des Jeunes Renanais (French youth sports club)
- Columbia Journalism Review
- Commodity Jurisdiction Request
- Compagnie des Jeunes Retraités du Plateau (French: Company of Young Retirees of the Plateau; Quebec, Canada)
- Cour de Justice de la République (French: Court of Justice of the Republic)
- Criminal Justice Reform (advocacy)
- Culpeper Regional Airport (airport code, VA)
- Civil Justice Reform Act
- Canadian Justice Review Board
- Cincinnati Junior Rowing Club (Cincinnati, OH)
- Community Justice Resource Center
- Crime and Justice Research Centre (New Zealand)
- Criminal Justice Research Center (Ohio State University; Columbus, OH)
- Criminal Justice Research Consortium (Monash University; Australia)
- Criminal Justice Resource Directory
- Charles Joyce Real Estate (Florida)
- Continental Journal of Renewable Energy (Nigeria)
- Chris Jones Riders Fund (Great Britain)
- Combined Joint Restricted Frequency List
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Central Japan Railway Company successfully has employed American Superconductor Corporation's high temperature superconductor (HTS) wire in a prototype electromagnetic coil designed for use as the lifting component in JR Central's magnetically levitated train system, the vehicle being considered for Japan's Chuo Shinkansen, an alternate route connecting Tokyo to Osaka.