The fortnight-long workshop that commenced here on Tuesday (May 18) is being held at the Central Institute of Temperate Horticulture (CITH), located at Rangreth in Srinagar.
What does CITH stand for?
CITH stands for Central Institute of Temperate Horticulture (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CITH
We have 2 other meanings of CITH in our Acronym Attic
- Cultural Industries Training Fund (Yukon, Canada)
- Certified Information Technology Fraud Analyst (Association of Certified Forensic Accounting Professionals)
- Committee on Information Technology for Filipino Architects (United Architects of the Philippines)
- Club de Informática Y Telemática de la Facultad de Informática
- Charities Information Technology Group (UK)
- Church in the Gardens (Palm Beach Gardens, FL)
- City Island Theater Group (est. 1998; Bronx, NY)
- Communications Infrastructure Test Group (Hammer Technologies)
- Center for Information Technology and the Global Economy (Kogod School of Business; Washington, DC)
- Cat in the Hat
- Communion in the Hand
- Corey in the House (TV show)
- China International Travel Health Association
- Confederation of International Trading Houses Associations (Netherlands)
- Caltech High Energy Physics
- Closed in Tubing Head Pressure (oil/gas wells)
- Celibacy Is the Issue
- Center for Information Technology Integration (University of Michigan)
- Center for Instructional and Technological Innovation (NJCU)
- Chemical Inspection and Testing Institute