The best school for Kayla was the Central Institute for the Deaf in St.
What does CID stand for?
CID stands for Central Institute for the Deaf
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CID
We have 320 other meanings of CID in our Acronym Attic
- Careless and Inconsiderate Driving (UK)
- Carlsbad Irrigation District (New Mexico)
- Cattle Identification Documents (livestock)
- Cayman Islands Dollar (currency)
- Cedar Rapids, IA, USA - Municipal (Airport Code)
- Center for Information Dominance (US Navy)
- Center for International Development
- Central Information Display
- Central Input Device
- Central Installation Directory
- Central Internet Database
- Central Investigation Division
- Centre d'Ingénierie de Développement (French: Engineering Development Center)
- Centre d'Ingénierie Documentaire (French: Document Engineering Center)
- Centre de Hautes Études Internationales d'Informatique Documentaire (French: Center for Advanced International Studies of Computer Literature)
- Centre International de Deauville (French: Deauville International Center; Deauville, France)
- Centro de Igualdad y Derechos (Spanish: Center for Equality and Rights; Albuquerque, NM)
- Certified Industrial Developer
- Certified Interconnect Designer
- Certified Interior Decorator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ohlemiller of the Central Institute for the Deaf in St.
Researchers at Central Institute for the Deaf (CID) in St.
Silverman, a neurobiologist affiliated with Washington Univeristy and the Central Institute for the Deaf, both in St.
Sound advice for deaf learners Young people with profound deafness have far greater potential for literacy than has previously been reportd, according to a nationwide study by researchers at Washington University's Central Institute for the Deaf (CID) in St.