From activating the speed limiter and cruise control to changing songs or the central information display, the driver has everything he needs for the drive, right at his fingertips.
What does CID stand for?
CID stands for Central Information Display
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CID
We have 320 other meanings of CID in our Acronym Attic
- Calling Identity Delivery (telephones)
- Card Identification Number (credit cards)
- Cardiac Implanted Device
- Careless and Inconsiderate Driving (UK)
- Carlsbad Irrigation District (New Mexico)
- Cattle Identification Documents (livestock)
- Cayman Islands Dollar (currency)
- Cedar Rapids, IA, USA - Municipal (Airport Code)
- Center for Information Dominance (US Navy)
- Center for International Development
- Central Input Device
- Central Installation Directory
- Central Institute for the Deaf
- Central Internet Database
- Central Investigation Division
- Centre d'Ingénierie de Développement (French: Engineering Development Center)
- Centre d'Ingénierie Documentaire (French: Document Engineering Center)
- Centre de Hautes Études Internationales d'Informatique Documentaire (French: Center for Advanced International Studies of Computer Literature)
- Centre International de Deauville (French: Deauville International Center; Deauville, France)
- Centro de Igualdad y Derechos (Spanish: Center for Equality and Rights; Albuquerque, NM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The DS90UH926Q deserializer converts the serialized information stream back into video, audio and control outputs needed to drive LCD displays in the central information display and rear passenger seats.