We are going to continue to expand the security areas outward from the central Helmand River Valley and Kandahar City and its environs, connect these two secure areas and also connect them out to .
What does CHRV stand for?
CHRV stands for Central Helmand River Valley (Afghanistan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CHRV
We have 1 other meaning of CHRV in our Acronym Attic
- Cardinal Hill Rehabilitation Unit (University of Kentucky Healthcare Good Samaritan Hospital; Lexington, KY)
- Centre Hospitalier Régional Universitaire (French: Regional University Hospital)
- Clinical HIV Research Unit (South Africa)
- Community Health Research Unit (Canada)
- Cornwall Health Research Unit (est. 1999; UK)
- Crick-Harper-Raper Unit (pancreatic secretion)
- Centre for Housing Research and Urban Studies (UK)
- Center for the Human Rights of Users and Survivors of Psychiatry (Chestertown, NY)
- Canadians Human Rights Voice (Scarborough, ON, Canada)
- Cape Henlopen Replacement Vessel (Rhode Island; University-National Oceanographic Laboratory System)
- Committee for Human Rights in Vietnam
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (stock symbol)
- Cabcalor Hoofcare Specialist
- Cabinet for Health Services (Kentucky)
- Cabrini High School
- Cactus High School
- Cadillac High School (Michigan)
- Calaveras High School (California)
- Caldwell High School (various cities)
- Caledonia High School (Caledonia, MI, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, there will be concerns about the effect that civilian casualties will have on the long-term aim of keeping Marjah, a town of about 80,000 people in the central Helmand River valley, out of the hands of the Taliban and drug traffickers.
The Light Dragoons trooper died in an explosion in Helmand Province on Tuesday while taking part in Operation Panchai Palang to clear the Taliban from the central Helmand river valley.
Trooper Whiteside was taking part in Operation Panchai Palang, a major assault against the Taliban in the central Helmand river valley ahead of next month's Afghan presidential election.
He had been taking part in the British-led Operation Panther's Claw to clear the Taliban from the central Helmand river valley when he was caught in an explosion.