The alleged negligence occurred in the period between the patient's admission to Central Florida Regional Hospital on February 6, 2003, and her death on February 9, 2003.
What does CFRH stand for?
CFRH stands for Central Florida Regional Hospital (Sanford, FL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CFRH
- Center for Religious Freedom
- Charter of Fundamental Rights and Freedoms (Czech Republic)
- China Famine Relief Fund
- California Fiscal Recovery Financing Authority
- Canadian Forces Recruiting Group
- Capitation Formula Review Group (social services; UK)
- Citizens for Responsible Growth (various locations)
- Coastal Fisheries Reform Group (North Carolina)
- Crypto Forum Research Group (network security)
- Center for Reproductive Health (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Central Florida Regional Health Information Organization
- Canadian Foreign Relations Index (Waterloo, Ontario, Canada)
- Central Florida Realty Investors (real estate investment association; Orlando, FL)
- Central Fuel Research Institute (now Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research; Dhanbad, India)
- Centre for Rural Innovation (Harper Adams University College; UK)
- Child & Family Research Institute (Vancouver, BC Canada)
- Cystic Fibrosis Research, Inc.
- Central Florida Realty Investors Association, Inc.
- Cash Flow Return on Invested Capital (automotive industry)
- College of Forest Resources Information Technologies (University of Washington; Seattle, WA)