We felt it was time to take a systematic look at what's working, not working, and where there's room for improvement," Carr said in an interview with North Central Experiment Station News.
What does CES stand for?
CES stands for Central Experiment Station (Trinidad and Tobago)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CES
We have 562 other meanings of CES in our Acronym Attic
- Cellular Evolution Strategy
- Center for Economic Studies (various locations)
- Center for Ecosystem Survival
- Center for Election Systems (Kennesaw State University, Georgia)
- Center for Environmental Science (University of Maryland)
- Center for Epidemiologic Studies
- Center for European Schooling (est. 2002)
- Center for European Studies (university)
- Central E-Mail Service (NIH)
- Central Earth Station (component of satellite communication system)
- Centre d'Économie de la Sorbonne (French: Sorbonne Economic Center; Pantheon-Sorbonne University; Paris, France)
- Centre Européen des Silicones (Brussels, Belgium; European silicones trade association)
- Centre for Education Statistics (Canada)
- Centre for English Studies (various locations)
- Centre for Environment and Society (UK)
- Centre of English Studies (various locations)
- Centro de Educação para A Saúde (Brasil)
- Centro de Estudios Superiores (Spanish University System)
- Centro de Estudos Sociais (Portugal)
- Centro Especial de Seguimiento (Special Center of Pursuit, Ecuador)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Forest Service North Central Experiment Station in Chicago, cautions, urban forestry and park professionals should not fall into the trap of assuming that their own preferences are the same A the public they serve.