In the last two months itself, the company has filed three appeals with the Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC).
What does CERC stand for?
CERC stands for Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CERC
We have 67 other meanings of CERC in our Acronym Attic
- Chick-Embryo Red Blood Cells
- Chiese Evangeliche Riformate Battiste in Italia (Italian: Evangelical Reformed Baptist Churches in Italy)
- Civilian Executive Resource Board Operating Committee
- Civilian Executive Resource Board Oversight Committee
- Centre d'Évaluation et de Rééducation Basse Vision (French: Low Vision Evaluation and Rehabilitation Center)
- California Educational Research Cooperative (UC-Riverside)
- Cambridge Environmental Research Consultants (UK)
- Cellules Économiques Régionales de la Construction (French: Regional Economic Construction Unit)
- Center for Environmental Research and Conservation
- CenterPoint Energy Resources Corp. (CenterPoint Energy)
- Centre d'Étude des Revenus et des Coûts (French: Revenues and Costs Study Center)
- Centro de Estudios de la Realidad Contemporanea (Spanish: Training center of Contemporary Reality, Chile)
- Children's Evaluation and Rehabilitation Center (various locations)
- Citizen Efficiency Review Committee
- Classified Equipment Requirements Computation
- Co-Chaired Employee Retention Committee (UPS)
- Coalition for Environmentally Responsible Conventions
- Coastal Engineering Research Center (USACE)
- Colorado Renewable Energy Collaboratory
- Columbia Environmental Research Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Central Electricity Regulatory Commission ( CERC) is working on revising its existing regulations to abet growth of these power stations.
Meanwhile, the Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) issued a notice to the Uttar Pradesh Government and two other states - Rajasthan and Haryana-to explain the overdrawing of power and for blatantly flouting of norms governing access to electricity/power supply, which led to grid failures in the northern and eastern parts of India.
Tata Power Trading was incorporated in February 2004 and in June 2004 it became one of the first companies in the country to be awarded a power trading license by Central Electricity Regulatory Commission.
The transmission corporation of Andhra Pradesh was required by the prospecyive applicants at a pre-bid conference, mentioning the recent order of the Central Electricity Regulatory Commission with the regard to cost of setting up of a solar power project.
FOR A country perpetually facing an acute power crisis, the role of the Central Electricity Regulatory Commission ( CERC) is critical to India's infrastructure sector and to the state of the economy.
The Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) issued a notice to the Uttar Pradesh Government and two other states - Rajasthan and Haryana-to explain the overdrawing of power and for blatantly flouting of norms governing access to electricity/power supply, which led to grid failures in the northern and eastern parts of India.
Pramod Deo, the Chairman of Central Electricity Regulatory Commission which takes responsible of tariff, legal and regulatory issues, will present the regulatory challenges and opportunities for India Smart Grid.