fourth pact was a Memorandum of Understanding on cooperation on drug quality and safety standards between the Central Drugs Standard Control Organization, India, and the Federal Service for Surveillance in the Sphere of Public Health and Social Development, Russia.
What does CDSCO stand for?
CDSCO stands for Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CDSCO in our Acronym Attic
- Combat Data System Center
- Communicable Disease Surveillance Centre
- Communications Distribution and Switching Center (NASA)
- Connecticut Down Syndrome Congress
- Contingent Deferred Sales Charge
- Custom Data Services Cabinet (4ESS)
- Community Development Society of Calgary and Area (Canada)
- Community Development, Sport and Cultural Affairs (Australia)
- Canberra Deep Space Communications Complex
- Communicable Disease Surveillance Centre Northern Ireland (Belfast, Ireland, UK)
- Cell Directory Service Command Program
- Citroën DS Club Suisse (Swiss automobile club)
- CD Spin Doctor (audio recording application for Mac OS X)
- Central Dauphin School District (Harrisburg, Pennsylvania)
- Chronically Disabled Spinal Disorder
- Civil Defense Support Detachments
- Community Development Services Division (Woodland Park, CO)
- Control and Dynamical Systems Department
- Colectivo de Defensores Saharauis de los Derechos Humanos en el Sáhara Occidental
- Cadmium Selenide
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO) is the regulatory organization that implements and enforces the DCA.
India: India's Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO) is preparing plans to enable foreign drug companies to conduct phase I clinical trials in the country, according to a government official.