ISLAMABAD -- Central Directorate of National Savings (CDNS), Islamabad will undertake recruitment process through NTS (National Testing Services) for which the advertisement regarding the vacant posts has already been published in the national media.
What does CDNS stand for?
CDNS stands for Central Directorate of National Savings (Pakistan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDNS
We have 6 other meanings of CDNS in our Acronym Attic
- Comptoir du Nouveau Monde (French weed control company)
- Corporate Domain Name Monitoring (fraudulent Internet operation)
- Council of Deans of Nursing and Midwifery (Australia and New Zealand)
- Context Dependent Neural Network for Continuous Speech Recognition (publication)
- Cultural Diversity Network North (UK; est. 2003)
- Cyber Diver News Network
- Charles Darwin National Park (Australia)
- Canadian Daily Newspaper Publishers Association
- Chronic Disease Notes and Reports
- Cadence Design Systems, Inc (stock symbol)
- Chinese Domain Name System (China Internet Network Information Center; Beijing, China)
- Climatological Data National Summary
- Command Data Network System
- Computer Desktop Notification System (US DoD; AtHoc, Inc.)
- Customer and Data Network Services (Sprint)
- Command Data Network System, Army
- Command Data Network System, Joint
- Command Data Network System, Navy
- Commonwealth of Dominica National Structure Plan
- Continental Divide National Scenic Trail (Canada to Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Islamabad -- The employees of Central Directorate of National Savings held a sit-in in front of National Press Club after the failure of the talks with the management.
Banks' efforts for deposit mobilisation remained largely muted by the Central Directorate of National Savings (CDNS) products which offered higher returns and greater security.
ISLAMABAD -- The Central Directorate of National Savings (CDNS) is all set to achieve current fiscal saving target of Rs.
100 denomination student bond will be held on February 15, 2013 under the laid down procedures of the Central Directorate of National Savings (CDNS), the Ministry of Finance.
This was clarified by Central Directorate of National Savings responding a news item published in various national dailies on October 09, 2009 in a press release.
ISLAMABAD -- The Central Directorate of National Savings has announced reduction in profit rates on various saving schemes by up to 1.
As per the press release issued by the Central Directorate of National Savings The rates of profit on Special Savings Certificates (Registered)/Accounts, Regular Income Certificates, Behbood Savings Certificates/ Pensioners Benefit Accounts and Savings Accounts have been revised as 11.