Predictors and incidence of central diabetes insipidus after endoscopic pituitary surgery.
What does CDI stand for?
CDI stands for Central Diabetes Insipidus
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CDI
We have 483 other meanings of CDI in our Acronym Attic
- Case Development Inspection (environment)
- Casino Data Imaging (Las Vegas, NV)
- Cast Ductile Iron (bomb)
- Category Development Index
- Center for Data Insight
- Center for Defense Information
- Center for Design Innovation (North Carolina)
- Center for Digital Imaging, Inc.
- Center for Domain Integration (Air Force initiative for creating a modeling and simulation environment)
- Centers Development Initiative (EPSCoR)
- Centre de Développement Industriel (French: Industrial Development Center)
- Centre de Documentation et d'Information
- Centre de Droit International (French: Center for International Law)
- Centri di Identificazione (Italian: Identification Centers)
- Centro Dental Integral (Spanish: Comprehensive Dental Center; various locations)
- Centro Diagnostico Italiano (Spanish: Italian Diagnostic Center)
- Cercetare-Dezvoltare-Inovare (Romanian: Research Development and Innovation)
- Certificado de Depósito Interbancário (Spanish: Interbank Deposit Certificate)
- Certified Deaf Interpreter (Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf, Inc.)
- Chak De India (Movie)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In summary, we believe this represents one of the first reported cases of central diabetes insipidus in the setting of baclofen and quetiapine toxicity, though it is not clear which drug was responsible.
The central diabetes insipidus may be transient, occurring after neurosurgery or other trauma on or near the pituitary gland, or it may be chronic.
Central hypogonadism and central diabetes insipidus were seen in 4 (11.
A literature review of the management of central diabetes insipidus is also covered.