42, dated August 3, 1938, redesignated the existing corps area dental laboratories as central dental laboratories and added new ones as follows: Army Medical Center, Washington, DC, serving the First, Second, and Third Corps areas; Fort McPherson, Georgia, serving the Fourth and Fifth Corps areas; Jefferson Barracks, Missouri, serving Fort Knox, Fort Benjamin Harrison, and Fort Hayes, and the Sixth and Seventh Corps areas; Fort Sam Houston, serving the Eighth Corps Area; and Presidio of San Francisco, serving the Ninth Corps Area.
What does CDL stand for?
CDL stands for Central Dental Laboratories
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDL
We have 268 other meanings of CDL in our Acronym Attic
- Cannon Beach (Amtrak station code; Cannon Beach, OR)
- Capacitance Driven Layout
- Carbondale (Amtrak station code; Carbondale, IL)
- Career Development Loan
- Cargo Data Logger
- Casa Delle Libertà (Italian political party)
- Cellulose de la Loire (French packaging company)
- Center for Distance Learning (Georgia Tech)
- Center for Distributed Learning (Rohnert Park, CA)
- Central Data Library
- Central Door Locking
- Centre de Langues (French: Language Center; various locations)
- Centro di Lavoro (Italian: Job Center)
- Chart Definition Language
- Chemisch Dispuut Leiden (Dutch student organization)
- Child Development Laboratory
- China Digital Library
- Circuit Description Language
- Clandestine Drug Laboratory (law enforcement)
- Clinical Diagnostic Laboratory