Mark Williams, the Liberal Democrat MP for Ceredigion, said: "How can central delivery points for mail operate in scattered sparsely populated areas like Ceredigion?
What does CDP stand for?
CDP stands for Central Delivery Point (gas processing plant; various companies)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDP
We have 425 other meanings of CDP in our Acronym Attic
- Carbon Disclosure Project
- Career Development Path
- Casa de Papel (Spanish TV series)
- Cassa Depositi e Prestiti (Italian financial firm)
- Census Designated Place
- Center for Deployment Psychology (Bethesda, MD)
- Center for Development Policy (Washington, DC)
- Center for Disaster Preparedness
- Center for Domestic Preparedness
- Central Data Processor
- Centre de Documentation Pédagogique (French: Educational Information Center; New Caledonia)
- Centre for Degree Programmes (Hong Kong)
- Centre for Development and Planning (Lebanon)
- Certificate in Data Processing
- Certified Data Processor (Institute for Certification of Computing Professionals)
- Certified Development Professional
- Certified Distinct Part
- Certified Diversity Professional
- Certified Divorce Planner (Institute of Certified Divorce Planners)
- Channel Deepening Project (marine infrastructure; Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Phase II project would originate in Wilson County at the terminus of the partnership's previously announced 140-mile Phase I segment, and extend to a site near Gardendale in La Salle County where a central delivery point is planned for construction that will feature 500,000 bbls of storage.
Plans call for a 28-mile pipeline that will gather gas from Cabot's central delivery point in Susquehanna County and be delivered to Williams Partners' Transco interstate gas pipeline in Luzerne County.
The Sherman Extension will be comprised of a 30 and 36inch diameter pipeline originating at a central delivery point on Enterprise's Texas intrastate pipeline system near Morgan Mill, TX (southwest of Fort Worth), and will extend through the center of the current Barnett Shale development area to Sherman, TX.