She attended Central Dauphin High School and Pennsylvania State University where she met Steve, the love of her life.
What does CDHS stand for?
CDHS stands for Central Dauphin High School (Harrisburg, PA, USA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDHS
We have 42 other meanings of CDHS in our Acronym Attic
- Committee for the Defence of Human Rights
- Central Dakota Human Resource Association (North Dakota)
- Committee for the Defense of Human Rights in Bahrain
- Council for the Defence of Human Rights and Freedoms
- Cairo Declaration on Human Rights in Islam
- Committee for the Defense of Human Rights in Mauritania (New York, NY)
- California Department of Health Services
- Campbellford District High School (Canada)
- Cardinal Dougherty High School (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Center for Development of Human Services
- Centre de Documentation Sciences Humaines (French)
- Chesley District High School chesley (Ontario, Canada)
- Colorado Department of Human Services
- Command and Data Handling Subsystem
- Command and Data Handling System
- Comprehensive Data Handling System
- Craniofacial-Deafness-Hand Syndrome
- Community Development and Human Services Committee
- Commonwealth Department of Human Services and Health (Australia)
- Canadian Division Headquarters & Signal Regiment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mowery was a 1980 graduate of Central Dauphin High School in Harrisburg.
I arrive at Harrisburg's Central Dauphin High School a little before 10 a.
Hurley, national CEO of Mothers Against Drunk Driving, delivered the principal message during the graduation ceremony at Central Dauphin High School.
June 22 /PRNewswire/ -- In its 20th Anniversary season of honoring the nation's elite high school athletes, Gatorade(R) Thirst Quencher, in partnership with Scholastic Coach & Athletic Director magazine, today announced Ryan Whiting of Central Dauphin High School in Harrisburg, Penn.
Speaking to more than 900 attendees during a rally at Central Dauphin High School in Lower Paxton Township, Dauphin County, the President discussed the "fabulous community college system in America and the great community college here.
The tree-lighting ceremony also featured performances by the Central Dauphin High School Jazz Band and the Central Pennsylvania Swing Dancers.
Entertainment for today's luncheon was provided by Melissa Manjon, 15, a ninth-grade student at Central Dauphin High School, Dauphin County.