The system interfaces with the central data warehouse and other operational systems of Bezeq on an ongoing basis.
What does CDW stand for?
CDW stands for Central Data Warehouse
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CDW
We have 82 other meanings of CDW in our Acronym Attic
- Cheshire Domestic Violence Outreach Service (UK)
- Center for Domestic Violence Prevention
- Centre for Digital Video Processing
- Color Doppler Velocity Profile
- Community Development Vice President (various organizations)
- Community Domestic Violence Programme (UK)
- Craven Domestic Violence Service (Skipton, England, UK)
- Council on Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault (Alaska)
- Cromwell District Venture Scout Unit (Cambridgeshire, England, UK)
- Cell Delay Variation Tolerance
Samples in periodicals archive:
The FinCEN database is a vast central data warehouse for financial intelligence.
Baptist Health System, Alabama's largest health care provider, has selected Inobis' supply chain and information management system to create a central data warehouse that will link item, contract, charge, procedure and payer master files.
into a central data warehouse, providing a unified view of customers, The product is designed to allow clients to access their customer data via a secure Internet connection using a wide variety of popular software packages, including data mining tools (such as SPSS and SAS) and campaign management systems.
Assuming the background financial information will be stored in some central data warehouse, taxpayers' pocket computers will be linked via the Web to their banks, employer paycheck services, brokers and any other tax-related resource to gather essential information.
All the IPO physicians' offices will be linked to a central data warehouse, where they can access clinical guidelines and protocols as they are developed, and to AHG.