The authority will have a central data base containing housing applications, maintain confidentially and security of information, receive and review applications and taking actions on them, and review loan applications of housing programmes.
What does CDB stand for?
CDB stands for Central Data Base
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CDB
We have 131 other meanings of CDB in our Acronym Attic
- Calibration Database
- Caliper Disc Brake
- Call Detail Block (Cisco)
- Capacity Management Database (ITIL standard)
- Capital Development Board
- Capital District Blacksmiths (Albany, NY)
- Caribbean Development Bank
- Cartographic Data Base
- Cell Delineation Block device
- Center for Developmental Biology (Japan)
- Central Data Buffer
- Central Database for Bovine Animals
- Central Design Bureau (Russia)
- Centrum Duurzaam Bouwen (Dutch: Center for Sustainable Building)
- Cercle Dijon Bourgogne (French women's handball organization)
- Charlie Daniels Band (County Music Band)
- Childhood Disability Benefits/Beneficiaries
- China Development Bank (Beijing, China)
- Christian Dina Bollanga (French musician)
- Clock Distribution Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
This data has been fed into a central data base, against which these cameras will compare current images of an area to spot landscape alterations, making the task of detecting illegal constructions easy.
The business swap shop concept is simple: a central data base made up of any leftover items ranging from engineering equipment, (pumps, pipes, machinery) to office material including print cartridges, furniture and stationery is searched prior to any new orders being placed.
The off-line application for the doctors allows adding a new patient to the central data base and managing patient medical information on the card.
This central data base will enable us, for example, to issue passports, driving licences, gun permits, badges for security officers, as well as other identity documents that may be needed.