She added, in a statement to National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / that "One of our demands in the Committee of Five is to cancel the Iraqi Central Criminal Court and transfer the terrorism cases to the spatial jurisdiction courts ".
What does CCC stand for?
CCC stands for Central Criminal Court
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CCC
We have 1760 other meanings of CCC in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Creative Change (various locations)
- Center for Creative Communications (Japan)
- Central Christian Church (various locations)
- Central Christian College (McPherson, KS)
- Central City Co-Op (Houston, TX)
- Central City Concern (Portland, OR)
- Central Coast Chapter (various organizations)
- Central Community Church (various locations)
- Central Composite Circumscribed (design)
- Central Computer Complex
- Centre Culturel Cinématographique (French: Cultural Film Center)
- Centre Culturel de Chine (French: Cultural Center of China)
- Centre Culturel et de Coopération (French: Center for Culture and Cooperation)
- Centre des Conseils Communaux (French: Center for Communal Councils)
- Centre for Complexity and Change
- Centre for Corporate Citizenship (South Africa)
- Centre for Culture and Communication (Republic Polytechnic, Singapore)
- Centro Cattolico Cinematografico (Italian: Catholic Film Center)
- Ceramic Chip Carrier
- Cerebro-Corporal Coefficient
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Central Criminal Court jury sitting in Galway returned a unanimous verdict finding the accused "not guilty of murder but guilty of manslaughter".
Hakan Ertarkan, 21, from Tottenham, north London, appeared at the central criminal court of the Old Bailey accused of having a copy of the al Qaida magazine "Inspire" in January last year.
The investigation phase is over and the case has been transferred to the Central Criminal Court," investigating judge Dhiya al-Kenani said.
Famous convicts from Oscar Wilde to Ronnie Kray have had their day in the central criminal court.
He was remanded in custody until Friday November 3 and the case was sent to London's Central Criminal Court.
Yesterday's arrests follow an order by Mr Justice Paul Carney in the Central Criminal Court to send the transcript of the collapsed trial to the Director of Public Prosecutions.
Derek Hickey, of Newbridge, Co Kildare, pleaded guilty in the Central Criminal Court to the stabbing of 3-month-old Leliah Smullen.