He is an enrolled member of Central Council of the Tlingit and Haida Indian Tribes of Alaska and is a descendant of the Blackfeet Nation of Montana where he began his law enforcement career.
What does CCTHITA stand for?
CCTHITA stands for Central Council of the Tlingit and Haida Indian Tribes of Alaska
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CCTHITA in our Acronym Attic
- Clermont County Teachers Federal Credit Union (Ohio)
- Cebu Common Treatment Facility Inc. (environmental management company; Philippines)
- Cahier des Clauses Techniques Générales (French: General Technical Conditions of Contract)
- California Christmas Tree Growers
- California Collaborative Treatment Group (San Diego, CA)
- Campus California Teacher Group
- Climate Change Task Group (information and research group; various organizations)
- Congenitally Corrected Transposition of the Great Arteries
- Canadian Cable Television Homepage (website)
- Central Coast Treasure Hunters Association (California)
- Campus Communications and Technology Integration (Sprint)
- Centre de Compétence en Technologies de l'Information
- Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Commended Training Issue (US DoD)
- Chief's Call To Initiation
- Climate Change Technology Initiative
- College and Career Transitions Initiative (colleges)
- Composite Can Tube Institute
- Control Center Technology Interchange
- California Council of Testing and Inspection Agencies
- Central Controlling and Testing Institute in Agriculture (plant health, protection, and ecology; Bratislava, Slovakia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
who is a member of the Menominee Indian Tribe of Wisconsin; Joseph Hiller, assistant dean for Native American Programs, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, University of Arizona, who is a member of the Lakota Sioux Tribe; Richard Stephens, senior vice president for Human Resources and Administration at The Boeing Company, who is a member of the Pala Band of Mission Indians; and Edward Thomas, president of the Central Council of the Tlingit and Haida Indian Tribes of Alaska, of which he is also a member.