The ruling today was welcome by Dieter Graumann, the President of the Central Council of Jews in Germany, who told the German outlet (http://www.
What does CCJG stand for?
CCJG stands for Central Council of Jews in Germany (est. 1950)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCJG
- Charlottesville Community Jewish Day School (Virginia)
- Contra Costa Jewish Day School (Lafayette, CA)
- Centre Communal des Jeunes d'Engis (French: Engis Youth Community Center; Engis, Belgium)
- Conseil Consultatif de Juges Européens (French)
- Command and Control for Joint Early Entry
- Connecticut Coalition for Justice in Education Funding
- Center for Criminal Justice Education and Training (college department)
- Centre Culturel Jacques Franck (French: Jacques Franck Cultural Center; Brussels, Belgium)
- Churches Criminal Justice Forum (UK)
- Campbell Crime and Justice Group
- Club Carcaien de Jeux d'Histoire (French gaming club)
- Copper Country Junior Hockey Association (Michigan)
- Centre for Criminal Justice and Human Rights (Ireland)
- Chimore Center for Justice and Human Rights (Bolivia)
- Churchville-Chili Junior High School (New York)
- Coahoma County Jr. High School (Clarksdale, MS)
- Citizens Committee for Judicial Integrity
- Cold Case Justice Initiative (various universities)
- Combatant Command Joint Intelligence Center
- Civic and Citizen Journalism Interest Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
2) These are the numbers suggested by the Central Council of Jews in Germany according to a report in "Jewish Life Thriving Again in Germany," The Jerusalem Post, April 4, 2007, p.