Manmohan Singh, will inaugurate an exhibition-cum-sale "Textiles from Rajasthan and Gujarat" as part of the 'Handloom Month' tomorrow at Central Cottage Industries Corporation of India Ltd.
What does CCI stand for?
CCI stands for Central Cottage Industries (India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCI
We have 551 other meanings of CCI in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Community Interest
- Center for Community Involvement
- Center for Conservation Incentives
- Center for Corporate Integrity (City University of New York)
- Center for Creative Instruction
- Center for Cultural Innovation
- Center for Cultural Interchange
- Center for Customer Insight (McCombs School of Business, University of Texas at Austin)
- Central Campesina Independiente (Spanish: Independent Peasants and Farmers Central; political party; Mexico)
- Central Coast Internet (NSW Australia)
- Central County Inland
- Centre Chief Instructor (skydiving/parachuting)
- Centre Culture d'Idiofa (French: Idiofa Culture Center; Congo)
- Centre Culturel Islamique (French)
- Centre de Commercialisation Internationale (Canada)
- Centre de Création Industrielle (French: Industrial Design Center; est. 1969)
- Centre du Commerce International
- Centre for Cellular Imaging (Sweden)
- Centre for Change and Innovation (NHS Scotland, UK)
- Centre for Clinical Informatics (University of Cambridge, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
No retail therapy session in Delhi can be complete without a visit to the Central Cottage Industries Emporium on Janpath and the Rajiv Gandhi Handicrafts Bhavan on Baba Kharak Singh Marg.
The store is run by the Central Cottage Industries Emporium.