When RFID tag fitted vehicle passes through a toll plaza toll readers/sensors installed at toll plaza will read the unique numbers of the tag and inform the Central clearing house of the related bank and the toll money is debited from the user account.
What does CCH stand for?
CCH stands for Central Clearing House (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCH
We have 184 other meanings of CCH in our Acronym Attic
- Cape Coral Hospital (Florida)
- Captain Cook Highway (infrastructure project; Australia)
- Captain Cook Hotel (various locations)
- Caro Community Hospital (Caro, Michigan)
- Carol Christine Hilaria (actress)
- Carrière et Capital Humain (French: Careers and Human Capital)
- Carson City Hospital (Carson City, MI)
- Catholic Central High School (London, Ontario)
- Center for Coastal Health
- Center for Cryptologic History
- Centre Chorégraphique de Houdan (French: Houdan Choreographic Center; dance school; Houdan, France)
- Centre for Children's Happiness (Cambodia)
- Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Certified Crystal Healer
- Certified in Classical Homeopathy
- Charing Cross Hospital (UK)
- Chief of Chaplains
- Christian Church Homes (various locations)
- Chronic Care Hospital (various locations)
- Circular Corrugated Horn (antenna)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to offering a fully integrated value chain from trading and clearing, to settlement and depository services, SGX is also Asia's pioneering central clearing house.
Unless the margin and collateral arrangements established within the central clearing houses (CCPs) are correctly calibrated, the cost of clearing will be borne disproportionately by the very people the legislation seeks to protect - the man in the street, through his pension, insurance endowment policy and savings in funds.
Controversially, the consultation looks at how best to require central clearing houses to hook up to each other and offer users a wider choice of trading venues.
Globally, regulators have changed rules in order to ensure that a large share of derivatives contracts go through central clearing houses to prevent a collapse of the financial system if a major dealer was to fail.
The bourse operates a central clearing house which eliminates such risk.
Nasdaq Dubai operates a central clearing house which eliminates such risk.