Economy (source: Central Bank of Paraguay and the International Monetary Fund) GDP (2010): $17 billion.
What does CBP stand for?
CBP stands for Central Bank of Paraguay
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBP
We have 343 other meanings of CBP in our Acronym Attic
- Case Based Planning
- Cash Balance Plan
- Casino Bonus Promotion
- Catherine Besnard-Peron (French life coach)
- Catholic Book Publishing (Totowa, NJ)
- Center for Beam Physics (Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, CA)
- Center for Biblical Preaching (Luther Seminary; St. Paul, MN)
- Center for Biological Physics (various schools)
- Center for Business Practices (various organizations)
- Center on Budget and Policy (West Virginia)
- Central Bank of the Philippines
- Central Banking Program
- Central Brooklyn Partnership (Brooklyn, NY)
- Centre Blaise Pascal (French: Blaise Pascal Center; Lyon, France)
- Centre for Business Performance (Cranfield University; UK)
- Centurion Bank of Punjab (India)
- Certified Benefits Professional (WorldatWork certification program)
- Certified Bodytalk Practitioner
- Certified Building Professional (NPSI)
- Changi Business Park (Changi, Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Economy (source: Central Bank of Paraguay and the IMF) GDP (2009): $14.
Economy (source: Central Bank of Paraguay and the IMF) GDP (2007): $12.