MOBIbucks FZ, LLC, the MENA subsidiary of a leading mobile payments technology company, announced it has completed a project for the integration of the Middle East Payment Services (MEPS), a consortium of seven Arab Banks providing payment processing services in the Middle East, to the Central Bank of Jordan.
What does CBJ stand for?
CBJ stands for Central Bank of Jordan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CBJ
We have 22 other meanings of CBJ in our Acronym Attic
- Customized Business and Industry Training Services
- Computer-Based Interactive Video
- China-Burma-India Veterans Association
- Coldwell Banker Incline Village Realty (Lake Tahoe, Nevada)
- Content-Based Image and Video Retrieval
- Commercial Brno Internet Exchange (Czech Republic)
- Century Business Services Inc.
- Cross Border Industrial Zone
- California Bar Journal (legal publication)
- Canadian Business Journal (publication)
- Circuit Board Jack
- City and Borough of Juneau (Alaska)
- Code-Breakers Journal
- Columbus Blue Jackets (NHL team)
- Community Based Justice (safety program; Woburn, MA)
- Conception Béver Jean (French roadster manufacturer)
- Conflict-Directed Backjumping
- Conseil Bisontin des Jeunes (French: Bisontin Youth Council; Besançon, France)
- Copains du Bataillon de Joinville (French: Friends of the Battalion of Joinville)
- Cyril Berthault-Jacquier (French artist)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Central Bank of Jordan has released a note regarding the legal case filed against Arab Bank in New York - the case was ruled in favour against Arab Bank yesterday.
memorandum of understanding with the Central Bank of Jordan on cooperation in
US Ambassador in Amman Stuart Jones said, during a meeting with Toukan organized by the Jordanian American Business Association, that the "additional grant endorsed by the US government has reached the account of the Jordanian government in the Central Bank of Jordan.
| AMMAN, Dec 5 (KUNA) -- The Saudi Fund for Development transferred a USD 250 million deposit to the Central Bank of Jordan (CBJ) on Wednesday as part of the framework financial grant of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) to support development projects in Jordan, CBJ announced on Wednesday.
Capital Investments announced the key transaction at a ceremony which was attended by Al-Rajhi Cement Jordan chairman Omar Bin Sulaiman Al-Rajhi and Central Bank of Jordan Governor Faris Sharaf, alongside executives of the participating banks.
Summary: The Central Bank of Jordan (CBJ) had invited offers for 50 million dinars worth of treasury bonds on Sunday.
Jordan's cabinet appointed Faris Sharaf as Governor of the Central Bank of Jordan to replace Ummaya Toukan, officials said on Friday, Reuters reported.