What does CACIA stand for?
CACIA stands for Central Australian Camel Industry Association (Alice Springs, NT, Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Child Abuse Central Index (California Attorney General's Office)
- Citizens Action Coalition Inc.
- Class Attribute Complexity Inherited
- Colegio Argentino de Cardioangiólogos Intervencionistas (Argentina)
- Colorado Association of Commerce & Industry
- Compounding Aseptic Containment Isolator
- Computer Aided Cosmetology Instrument (electronic face lift)
- Computer Applications Company, Inc. (Poland, Ohio)
- Computer-Assisted Continuous Infusion (surgery)
- Consolidated Analysis Centers, Inc. (1967-1973; since 1986, CACI International Inc.)
- Certificat d'Aptitude au Championnat International d'Agility (international champion title for working dogs assigned by the FCI)
- Campaign Against Censorship of the Internet in Britain (UK)
- Certificado de Aptitud al Campeonato Internacional de Belleza (World Dog Show)
- Certificat d'Aptitude au Championnat International de Beauté (French: Certificate of Aptitude for International Champion of Beauty; dog show title)
- Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank (various locations)
- Computer-Aided Concurrent Integral Design
- Czech - Albanian - Czech Interactive Dictionary
- Community Advisory Committee for Investing in Educational Excellence (Seattle, WA)
- Comité de Asociaciones Agrícolas, Comerciales, Industriales y Financieras (Spanish: Committee of Agricultural, Commercial, Industrial and Financial Associations; Guatemala)
- Coordinating Committee of Agricultural, Commercial, Industrial, and Financial Associations (Guatemala)